Standards and compliance
Standards and compliance
All of our facilities are fully compliant with the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) recognised standards for quality, security, safety and environmental management. ISO standards are the most widely accepted globally. DigiPlex’s compliance with these standards ensures that the products and services we offer not only meet the demands of our customers but often exceed them.
The following lists DigiPlex’s current ISO certifications and the benefits these bring to our customers:
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems
It is DigiPlex’s mission to become the leading exponent in this sector for customer service and quality in delivery. Compliance with this standard provides a structured approach to our commitment to the continuous improvement of our service and to our customer experience. Certification provides assurance that:
- We have the systems in place to work with our customers to define both their current and future service requirements
- We have systems in place to ensure our work is of the highest standard
- Our workforce is competent with appropriate skills, resources and motivation to deliver excellent product
- We only use services that meet DigPlex quality assurance standards
ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System Standard
The security of DigiPlex’s business and that of its customers is of paramount importance. ISO27001 is the most widely accepted standard for information security, physical security and business continuity. The services we provide at all our locations fully comply with this standard. Certification provides assurance that:
- Risk and exposure to threats are managed and minimised
- Physical security processes are robust and consistently enforced
- For cloud providers we give you competitive advantage
- Regular security audits are carried out on every site to ensure high standards are maintained
ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System Standard
DigiPlex is committed to minimising its impact on the environment and ISO 14001 is the cornerstone of DigiPlex’s Environmental Management System. Certification provides assurance that DigiPlex:
- Has put in place procedures to design and proactively manage its facilities to minimise their impact on the environment
- Proactively manages the operation of its facilities to minimise risk to the environment
- Supports high environmental standards in its stakeholders and the local community
OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management
DigiPlex is committed to providing a safe and secure working environment for our staff and visitors. Certification provides assurance that DigiPlex:
- Continually assesses risks to staff, visitors and contractors
- Complies with regulatory health and safety requirements
- Has robust controls in place ensure working practices are developed to minimise the risk of harm
All of DigiPlex’s facilities are fully compliant with ISO recognised standards for quality, security, safety and environmental management.
Alongside compliance with standards, DigiPlex has excellent governance practices and a robust business compliance process to ensure risks are properly managed.
The DigiPlex Management System is our governance framework; it describes our commitments that guide our way of doing business. Operating within this framework ensures that DigiPlex will provide its customers with the best, most reliable and sustainable data centre environment. The framework ensures that DigiPlex:
- Has clear levels of accountability and governance
- Embed our values and high standards of behaviour in everything we do
- Endeavour to drive efficiency
- Support and grow our reputation for excellence
- Operate with honesty and integrity
Code of Business
Our code sets out the commitments that guide our way of doing business.
Driven by your needs
Our vision is continuous empowerment of businesses in the ever-changing digital world.
We work for this through our mission: to provide customers with the most reliable and sustainable IT-housing. Enabling individuals, business and society to carry our their critical digital activities.
Our foundation blocks
Trust, respect, honesty, transparency and professionalism are the foundation blocks of our relationship with everyone who interacts with our company.
We recognise that behaviour of all employees must meet the same high standards, as this acts as the benchmark for our professional conduct and ultimately, your judgement of us.